Getting here

If you are not a Canadian citizen or resident, you will have to ensure you have the right travel documents to travel to Canada



Details about these documents can be found on the Canadian Government website. We are able to provide you with a letter of invitation to the Conference. Once we receive payment for registration, you may request a letter by contacting The letter will be sent to you by email in the following days. 

Please note that most travellers need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to, or transit through, a Canadian airport. US citizens and people already in possession of a valid visa are exempt from having to apply for an eTA. If you are unsure whether you need an eTA or a visitor visa, please click here.